Nissan Silvia K´s






Other model successfully completedNissan Silvia K's in 1/24 scale from Tamiya. The model is very good and built was without any problems. Now I know that I will build it again. During this build, I first time used a marker print Tamiya XF-1 pen to make seals around windows and headlights. Without masking and in the second overcoating I achieved great results. I use the original rims from kit, but I slightly modified them, and I created them with recessed center. Less behind and deeper in back. Wheels was assembled in the A-setup Hellaflush style its received a nice car look and fell car more down. Procedure as I did  this wheels with recessed center, I will publish later in the new section, which I intend to run. Other elements which I made ​​myself are exhaust and a safety-cage. Video from the construction and the finished car video is enable when You click on buttons.








5 comments:

Martin "Pedro" Perveka povedal(a)...

Moja poklona Lukáš.
Som rád, že sa Ti Silviu podarilo dokončiť a výsledok ozaj stojí za to, krásna práca :)

Quirino povedal(a)...

Nice and clean !!! :o)

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Pecková S13 som zvedavý na ďalších Japoncov ;)

Unknown povedal(a)...

taktiež sa pridávam z pochvalou vyzerá perfektne ;)

briffak povedal(a)...

Such a lovely Silvia you've built there, really like the stance, wheels and details you've added to it. Well done!

Zverejnenie komentára