Ford Mustang GT






As I already mentioned, one of next models after Austin is 1/25 Ford Mustang GT 2005 from Revell. I think that it was my fastest build ever, all goes very good, no problems during building. All parts fit together very good and are well moulded with nice detail. It took me around 5 weekends from start to finish. I tried to make it like everyday driven street car. I like Mustang´s without rear spoiler than looks more clean. Next upgrade is lower front suspension for better street look, back is in original height. Engine is painted yellow for acheive contrast for street race look and detailed with (plastic) wires which I made. I will explain later how to make it. I change also exhaust pipes to bigger metal for realistic look. Interior is stock in black-grey two-tone. Body is painted in purple metallic with 3 coats of clear. Kit come with silver stripe decals, but in color combination which i choice car would not look good. I used original wheels but I remove chrome and painted them black.I added simple decal on one spoke in each wheel to make it sportier. It was firstime when I polished also wheels and result is very good. I choice USA taillight style, front are painted black again for aggressive street look.Small upgrade like spoilerless look, lower front suspension  black wheels, yellow calipers and bigger mufflers made car different than stock Mustang. Below You can find some pictures of finished Ford Mustang GT 2005. I will make video from building and video of finished model with more pictures.





0 comments:

Zverejnenie komentára