PLYMOUTH GTX 1969



Finally I found time to present AMT Plymouth GTX 1969. Build took me longer time that I expected if I counting good its around 8 months what is really long. It was first time when I used BMF foil and is easier that is think. I used black Plymouth decal on back included in kit, decals are applied by MR setter and softer waters whose work great with decas. Paint is aluminium metallic from Deco Color. I use acryl car liner clear also from Deco Color (best clear that I used). Body is polished by Alpha abrasive pads and finished by KPM polishing paste. For side turn signals was used Revell transparent acryl, yellow and red mixed to orange, than covered by clear. Hood is stock improved with scoop what is my scratch build. Mechanism for hood opening is included but If You attach it to hood is not possible close it. I was done to hold hood opened. Fitting during final assemble process was little bit difficult, but after some time I find right way how to put it together. I was surprised that kit is not including interior mirror. Just bumpers didn´t fit perfectly as You can see. Front is in tolerance I will say, but back is in worse condition. I will still build it again if there will be chance, because its great car I think. Below You can find photos of finished Plymouth GTX 1969.


















0 comments:

Zverejnenie komentára