MITSUBISHI GTO • CHASSIS





As I mentioned during kit review I already finished chassis of Mitsubishi GTO from Tamiya, but until today i don´t have time to take photos. I keep color scheme from box pictures. Body will be red, paint name is flame red by Dupli color. I just try to make chassis in used condition, with thin layer of Revell aqua color anthracite shade. It was my first experience with airbrush. Chassis is done from 17 pieces without wheels and tyre.
All parts fit very good, some of them contain small flashes, but nothing strange. Ride height will be probably lowered. I upgrade exhaust with Tamiya watering set D. 
I am still not sure which wheels I will use. I have 5-spoke white wheels from rally Evolution, and BBS wheels (90% goes for white 5-spokes). 






0 comments:

Zverejnenie komentára